Hearts and Minds offer shareholders a range of benefits. We believe our investment strategy provides shareholders with a unique opportunity to capitalise on and benefit from, a low cost, professionally-managed high conviction fund.
In addition to the many benefits of investing in listed investment companies, the unique benefits of investing in Hearts and Minds include:
- Exposure to 25+ of only the highest conviction ideas from a select group of fund managers;
- Exposure to the investment approaches, expertise and philosophies of at least 15 different fund managers, many of whom are not readily accessible to retail investors;
- Easy access to a concentrated portfolio of globally listed securities constructed to maximise shareholder returns over the long term (being three to five years);
- Access to a portfolio that is not solely led by one fund manager’s direction;
- Supporting medical research in Australia.